Utilising a King-Care® Fabric cleaning kit is the most effective method to promptly address stains and spills. Accidents are inevitable; hence, instant treatment is key to prevent them from becoming permanent. The sooner you tackle spills and stains, the simpler their removal will be.
Here are some useful tips for managing stains and spills:
- Stick to fabric cleaners specifically designed for your fabric type
- Make use of King-Care® Fabric kits
- Employ a soft microfibre cloth for cleaning
- Do not employ detergents, alcohol, chemicals, soaps, bleach, wax, window cleaner, silicone, saddle soap, or any other cleaning products not explicitly designed for your fabric
- Avoid excessive cleaning beyond the recommended frequency
- Refrain from aggressive scrubbing and never drench the fabric
We highly recommend KingGuard+® to shield your fabric from common spills, while extending its lifespan. This protection is applied and sealed onto the fabric post-manufacture and provides persistent safeguarding that lasts between 12 - 18 months.
If you are uncertain whether KingGuard+® has been applied to your fabric, please reach out to your nearest King Living Showroom here
Should you have any queries or wish to have KingGuard+® reapplied to your fabric, please reach out to our King-Care® Team 1300 546 422.
King-Care® Fabric kits are available for purchase at our King Showrooms or online here